Bansbari Road, Maharajgunj, KTM

Golden Dreams App (soft) launch day

February 29, 2024

On May 1, Labor Day, AMKAS Nepal held a soft launch for their new app, Golden Dreams. The launch was attended by over 30 participants, with 85% of them being returnee women migrants and the remaining 15% being aspirant migrants. Ms. Krishma Sharma, a representative of Issara Institute, was present at the launch to facilitate and inform people about the app. Golden Dreams is an app that aims to provide support and resources to Nepali migrant workers who are returning home or planning to migrate abroad for work. During the launch, the participants downloaded the app and promised to share it with their respective groups. The app’s launch signifies a significant step towards supporting and empowering Nepali migrant workers, and it is hoped that the app will positively impact the lives of many.

Download WordPress Themes
Free Download WordPress Themes
Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download
Free Download WordPress Themes
udemy paid course free download
download huawei firmware
Download WordPress Themes
free download udemy course